Hi Bold Bakers! Can you believe you can make your own Homemade Ice Cream with only 2 Ingredients and no expensive ice cream machine? Enjoy my Original Homemade Ice Cream (No Machine) video featuring 6 BIG & BOLD flavors including Mango Dreamsicle, Strawberry Cheesecake, Cookies & Cream, Honeycomb, Funfetti and Rainbow Ice Cream.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE!
WATCH My Other Homemade No Machine Ice Cream Videos:
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Milkshakes
- Homemade Ice Cream Party
- Dairy-Free Coconut Homemade Ice Cream
- Holiday Homemade Ice Cream
- Red Velvet Homemade Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Homemade Ice Cream
Create your own custom labels HERE!
- 14 ounces (1 Can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular) cold
- 2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) whipping cream, cold
- Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold
- Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
- Then, turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick and to stiff peaks.
- Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing. GO NUTS! experiment and enjoy creating something that is all you.
- Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.
- How to flavor your ice cream base:
- * Strawberry cheesecake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup cheesecake into 2 cups ice-cream base and add strawberry puree
- * Honeycomb Ice Cream: Mix ½ cup crushed Honeycomb into 2 cups ice-cream base link for honeycomb recipe (http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/h...) don't add too much as it will make your ice-cream soft, but very yummy.
- * Cookies and Cream Ice cream: Mix ⅔ cup crushed Oreo Cookies into 2 cups ice-cream base
- * Mango Ice cream: Swirl ¼ cup mango puree into 2 cups ice-cream base
- * Rainbow Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Rainbow cake into 2 cups ice-cream base
- * Birthday Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Funfetti cake (or cupcake) into 2 cups ice-cream base