Hi Bold Bakers!
This Microwave Mug Meal is perfect for Lunch or Dinner but will even work really well as a filling snack.
To save you even more time make your Microwave Macaroni and Cheese the night before and then the next day microwave for the last few minutes to heat up your ingredients and enjoy!
Find more Microwave Mug Meals here!
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter so you don’t miss a recipe!
Be sure to check out my other Mug Cake, Cookies, Cheesecake & Breakfast recipes & videos:
- 5 Microwave Mug Breakfasts
- Chocolate Mug Cake Trio
- 1 Minute Mug Cake Celebration!
- Original 1 Minute Mug Cakes
- 1 Minute Mug Cakes Sequel
- 1 Minute Mug Cookies
- Microwave Mug Cheesecakes
- 3 Microwave Breakfasts in a Mug
- ⅓ cup (28g/1oz) pasta
- ¾ cup (175ml/6fl oz) water, cold
- 4 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoons cornstarch (aka cornflour)
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- In a large microwavable mug or large bowl add in the macaroni and the water. You need a large mug as the water will boil up.
- Microwave for roughly 3 ½ minutes. You want the pasta to be fully cooked. (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
- Pour off the remaining cooking water.
- Stir in the milk, cornstarch and shredded cheese and microwave for a final 60 seconds to create your sauce. Stir well, season with salt and pepper and enjoy.
Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
26 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.