Your #1 Online Baking Destination!

Hellllooooo

Home Discussion Boards INTRODUCE YOURSELF Hellllooooo

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  supervisa 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

SMOk3
    Participant

Just dropping in to say hi to everyone 🙂

Cyberops
    Participant

Hi everyone
    I am working for cyberops.in .Cyberops is India’s leading organization in the field of Information security.Advancement in technology and interconnected business ecosystems has combined to increase exposure to cyber attacks. We aim to digitally shield the cyberspace by offering various products and services. We are hovering to influence our proficiency and global footprint in the field of information security and cyber crime investigation.We foster certified trainings on Information Security and provide penetration testing for security audits, and Cyber Crime Investigation services for various sectors to meet their specific needs.Our main services are to provide best ethical hacking training in jaipur and we also provide cyber crime consultancy and VAPT services .
    best regards

HazratDeewana
    Participant

Hi
    I am also new here and I wanna get informations about Dargah in Kapasan , Kapasan Dargah and Hazrat Deewanashah Dargah .
    best regards

siddharthinfosys
    Participant

hello every one my name is siddharh and i am working for siddharth infosys and our organization provide offshore software development

LindsayCohen
    Participant

Hello, New here 🙂

ajayahlawat
    Participant

Hi, I’m Ajay Ahlawat Retd. Colonel in Indian Army. I like to play Polo.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  ajayahlawat.

Andyj
    Participant

Hey guys I’m Anirudh but people call me Andy. I am a school student from India. I love baking. Hope this would help me build my career as a pastry chef

Amra
    Participant

I am Amra here.I am a 24 years old English Teacher in Sri Lanka.
    I love writing reading and cooking too.
    I love cook and specially i love spicy dishes and milkshakes.
    Hmm…nothing much see you..
    Best Regards,
    Amra

Hello everyone: my name is Randy, I’m new just joined today 4-17-18, I work in retail and I am a small engine tech. so far my favorite things to bake are jalapeno cheddar biscuits, jalapeno cornbread, banana bread, scones and gopher biscuits. I have been baking off and on a little over a yr now its exciting and sometimes a little scary. anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone

MukeshChoudhary
    Participant

I’m a Cyber Crime Expert and Information Security Professional. I am a regular resource person at BPR&D, MHA, Govt. of India. I am been assisting law enforcement agencies in cyber operations with his domain expertise from last six years. I have assisted various Indian intelligence agencies and state police in their operations. My advisories on Cyber Security have been appreciated by armed forces.
    Best regards
    Mukesh Choudhary
    Cyber Security Expert in India

supervisa
    Participant

Super Visa is an opportunity for parents and grandparents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residence holders, which is also called Multiple Entry Visa or Visitor Visa. Its duration is about 10 years or before one month of expiry date of passport of visitor. Meanwhile, who got super visa can live in Canada at least for 2 years. The dominant feature of super visa is less processing time than other visas.
    The rudimentary prerequisite for Super Visa is Letter of Invitation, which includes few basic information of visitor as well as the person who is sponsoring …such as Full name, DOB, Address and phone number, relation to the person, main motive of that trip, time period for visit, the particular region where the person will live and management of expenses.
    For more information contact@ +1 (587) 718-8001.

[url=http://thesupervisa.com]thesupervisa.com[/url] provides [url=http://thesupervisa.com/super-visa-insurance/]super visa insurance[/url],[url=http://thesupervisa.com/travel-insurance.php]visitor insurance[/url] & all type of[url=http://thesupervisa.com/life-insurance/]insurance[/url] services in calgary canada

supervisa
    Participant

Super Visa is an opportunity for parents and grandparents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residence holders, which is also called Multiple Entry Visa or Visitor Visa. Its duration is about 10 years or before one month of expiry date of passport of visitor. Meanwhile, who got super visa can live in Canada at least for 2 years. The dominant feature of super visa is less processing time than other visas.
    The rudimentary prerequisite for Super Visa is Letter of Invitation, which includes few basic information of visitor as well as the person who is sponsoring …such as Full name, DOB, Address and phone number, relation to the person, main motive of that trip, time period for visit, the particular region where the person will live and management of expenses.
    For more information contact@ +1 (587) 718-8001.
    TheSuperVisa.Com provides Super Visa Insurance,Visitor Insurance & all types of Insurance services in Calgary Canada

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest