This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Homemade Pizza made in a microwave in just a few minutes? Oh yes, and it’s INCREDIBLE! My Microwave Mug Pizza recipe is a serious game changer when it comes to your meals, and maybe life (just sayin’). It is real food, fast, and better than fast food. You will simply not believe the results.
How Long Does It Take To Make A Microwave Mug Pizza?
My Microwave Mug Pizza is a real meal made using good quality ingredients. This single-serving recipe can be whipped up in 5 minutes, and it’s the perfect solution when you are on the go and want something homemade and satisfying.
My mug meals are easy food recipes for any occasion: they’re perfect for lunch, dinner, snack, after school, easy college meals, sleep overs, pizza party, or even Birthday parties!
How To Make Microwave Mug Pizza
Get ready — it’s really easy!
First, use your favorite microwavable mug. Mix up a pizza crust with just a few ingredients you already have on hand (full recipe below!). Then, you can customize your Microwave Mug Pizza with your favorite toppings. I’m a fan of a classic pepperoni pizza, but mushroom is a close second.
I even have an easy 5-Minute Pizza Sauce recipe you can make in no time! Now you can enjoy microwave pizza anytime, anywhere.
If you are reading this far down the post and are still wondering what can pizza from a microwave will be like then scroll down to the recipe and take 5 minutes to make it. Then later, scroll down to the comments and tell me how much you loved it and share this recipe.
Get more 100 more microwave mug recipes at my Gemma’s Mug Meals Collection page!
Have you followed Bigger Bolder Baking on Pinterest?
Watch The Recipe Video!
Microwave Mug Pizza (Microwave Mug Meals)
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/16 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marinara sauce
- 1 generous tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 mini pepperoni
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs (basil or oregano will work)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a microwavable mug.
- Add in the milk and oil then mix together. There might be some lumps but that is ok.
- Spoon on the marinara sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter.
- Sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni, and dried herbs
- Microwave for 1 minute 10 - 1 minute 20 seconds, or until it rises up and the toppings are bubbling (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
- Enjoy straight away!
1/16 teaspoon is simply a ¼ of a ¼ teaspoon