This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
A great recipe for Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies is a must so I had to share mine here!
Do you know those times when you want a freshly-baked warm cookie but you don’t want to make a whole batch? Or you just have a small amount of flour and 1 egg left in your fridge? Well, I have come up with a solution: A recipe that will yield you just 1 perfect Big, Bold, and Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie, and possibly the nicest cookie you have ever had. You will have a freshly-baked cookie in less time than it will take to preheat the oven.
I have 3 amazing single-serving cookies – classic Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soft Sugar Cookies, and Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are the perfect amount for a single serving. I am a big fan of single-serving recipes, just like my selection of mug cakes. So if you are in a rush, or want just one cookie after school or work, then this is a great recipe for you.
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
This cookie is so lovely because it has that gooey, almost underdone mildde with crispy edges, which equals cookie perfection!
Watch The Recipe Video!
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie (Single-Serving Recipe)
- 2 Tbsp (1oz/30g) butter
- 3 Tbsp light-brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp whisked egg*
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda (this is a ½ of a ¼ tsp)
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate)
- (This recipe will yield about 250g of cookie dough, chocolate included)
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- Place butter in a microwave safe mixing bowl and melt
- To the melted butter, add brown sugar, salt, 1 tbsp egg, the vanilla, flour and baking soda. Stir with a spoon until well combined, about 20 - 30 seconds.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into a 3-inch disk on parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, until cookie is golden. You don’t want to over bake your cookie so it stays soft and doughie in the middle.
- Serve warm or allow to cool on a wire rack then store in an airtight container.
*If you don’t have brown sugar you can use white
Get the recipes for my other GIANT Single-Serving Cookies!