This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Start your week off right with my new Bold Baking Breakfast series. In my first episode, I’ll show you how to create my easy to make Homemade Granola with lovely maple and pecan flavors. Learn the tricks to making perfect granola every time and create a delicious breakfast dish perfect for any occasion!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE!
Watch the rest of my Bold Baking Breakfast Limited Series:
Watch The Recipe Video!
- 3 Cups (12oz/345g) Rolled oats
- 2 Cups (10oz/280g) Pecans, chopped
- 3/4 Cup (2oz/60g) Shredded coconut
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 tablespoons (2oz/60g) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 tablespoons (2oz/60g) maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup (1 ½ oz/46g) Oil (Coconut, canola, vegetable, sunflower)
- 2 Tbsp warm water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325oF (160oC).
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut, and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, water, oil, and salt. Combine both mixtures and pour onto a lined sheet pans. Cook for around 45/55 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes to achieve an even color.
- Bake until the granola is golden brown all over.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool completely. Transfer into an airtight container for up to 2 months.