Hi Bold Bakers! A No-Bake OREO Cheesecake is one of the most highly-requested desserts on Bigger Bolder Baking and I know you love easy, no-bake recipes. So I’ve combined the two to bring you an easy and impressive dessert for any occasion. So let’s get baking!
Get more OREO Dessert recipes here:
- OREO Microwave Mug Cake
- OREO Microwave Cheesecake
- Homemade OREO Cookies
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake with OREO Crust
- OREO Homemade Ice Cream
- 2 ½ cup (2 sleeves (22 cookies) (71/2oz/213g) crushed oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup (21/2oz/71g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups ( 24oz/675g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ¼ cups (18floz/507) cream (whipping/all purpose)
- ⅔ cup (5oz/142g) sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (41/2oz/128g) Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 2/3 cup (4oz/115g) Chocolate
- 1/2 cup (4oz115) Cream
- To make the cheesecake base: Combine Oreo crumbs with the melted butter and mix
- Press into pan your springform cheesecake tin (9 inches). Set in the fridge and start on the filling.
- To Make the Cheesecake filling: Add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, to a bowl and beat with a whisk attachment on High speed until smooth and there are no lumps, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Run a spatula under the mix to make sure there are no cream cheese lumps.
- Pour in the cream and continue whipping until the mix thickens and becomes bigger in size.
- Gently fold in Oreo cookies (or whatever cookie/candy bars you like)
- Pour ½ the cheesecake filling into your prepared tin. Add your ‘secret’ oreo layer, then spoon on the rest of the filling. Refrigerate while you make the ganache.
- For the Ganache:Heat the cream in a pot until it reaches a simmer. Pour directly over the chocolate and let it melt. Whisk. Pour the cool ganache over the cheesecake while in the tin.
- To Set the Cheesecake: Refrigerate for at least 8 hours to set or overnight for best results. It has no gelatin so it needs longer than a regular cheesecake. You can make this 2 days in advance
- To remove from the tin run a palette knife or thin spatula around the edges to free it from the tin. Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos. Enjoy!
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
47 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.