Hi Bold Bakers! A No-Bake OREO Cheesecake is one of the most highly-requested desserts on Bigger Bolder Baking and I know you love easy, no-bake recipes. So I’ve combined the two to bring you an easy and impressive dessert for any occasion. So let’s get baking!
Get more OREO Dessert recipes here:
- OREO Microwave Mug Cake
- OREO Microwave Cheesecake
- Homemade OREO Cookies
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake with OREO Crust
- OREO Homemade Ice Cream
- 2 sleeves (22 cookies, 2 ½ cup/ 8 oz/ 245g) crushed oreo cookies
- 7 tablespoon (3 oz/ 60g) unsalted butter,melted
- 1 lb 8 oz (680g/ 3 cups) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ¼ cups (500ml/1/2 litre) cream (whipping/all purpose)
- ⅔ cup (140g/5oz) sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (6oz/200g) Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 4 oz Chocolate
- 4 oz Cream
- To make the cheesecake base: Combine Oreo crumbs with the melted butter and mix
- Press into pan your springform cheesecake tin (9 inches). Set in the fridge and start on the filling.
- To Make the Cheesecake filling: Add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, to a bowl and beat with a whisk attachment on High speed until smooth and there are no lumps, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Run a spatula under the mix to make sure there are no cream cheese lumps.
- Pour in the cream and continue whipping until the mix thickens and becomes bigger in size.
- Gently fold in Oreo cookies (or whatever cookie/candy bars you like)
- Pour ½ the cheesecake filling into your prepared tin. Add your ‘secret’ oreo layer, then spoon on the rest of the filling. Refrigerate while you make the ganache.
- For the Ganache:Heat the cream in a pot until it reaches a simmer. Pour directly over the chocolate and let it melt. Whisk. Pour the cool ganache over the cheesecake while in the tin.
- To Set the Cheesecake: Refrigerate for at least 8 hours to set or overnight for best results. It has no gelatin so it needs longer than a regular cheesecake. You can make this 2 days in advance
- To remove from the tin run a palette knife or thin spatula around the edges to free it from the tin. Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos. Enjoy!
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.