This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
This cheesecake recipe is perfect for those dog days of summer. It’s no-bake, which means there’s no oven heating your house, the cheesecake is flavored by the simple act of dissolving a package of Jell-O in some hot water, and it comes together in about 30 minutes. (Of course, you do need to let it chill in the fridge before serving as well.)
This is a twist on traditional Jell-O cheesecake recipes. My No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake includes lemon zest, a healthy amount of vanilla extract, and fresh raspberries, chopped up and folded into the cheesecake mixture.
Somehow, that simple inclusion of fresh summer berries brings this cheesecake to life!! It’s cool, light, and not dense at all! Serve this after a delicious BBQ or after a sandwich lunch, and you will be adored.
What Is No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake?
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake is a cheesecake that requires no baking, it’s right in the title. Even the Graham cracker crust is no-bake. It gets its creamy texture from the cream cheese and whipping cream, and the Jell-O helps flavor and set it. Somehow, it makes the lightest, creamiest cheesecake!
I am using raspberry-flavored Jell-O in this recipe and including some chopped raspberries in the cheesecake mixture itself, but feel free to try other Jell-O flavors!
What You Need To Make Raspberry Cheesecake
How To Make No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
This is a super simple cheesecake recipe, but keep in mind that you have to chill the cheesecake in the fridge until it is fully set before serving! Here is how you make No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake (and don’t forget to get the recipe with all the measurements, down below)::
- Press your graham cracker crust into a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan.
- Pour 1 cup (8floz/240ml) of very hot water into a large bowl and sprinkle in the raspberry Jell-O. Let the Jell-O sit on top of the water for 5 minutes, then stir until it is completely dissolved. Let the Jell-O mixture cool.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until it is creamy.
- Slowly add in the cooled Jell-O mixture into the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon at a time, being sure it mixes in thoroughly before adding more. This helps prevent the Jell-O from setting when it hits the cream.
- Add the powdered sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla to the cream cheese. Beat until it is all combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream to soft peaks. Then, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until it is combined.
- Lastly, fold in the roughly chopped raspberries.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the pan on top of the crust. Cover the pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight, before serving.
- When you are ready to serve, run a thin knife around the edges to separate it from the pan before releasing it.
Gemma’s Pro Chef Tips For Making No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Make sure that the Jell-O is completely dissolved before adding it to the cream cheese. You don’t want it to be gritty in the cheesecake.
- The cream cheese must be room temperature, and the Jell-O has to be gradually added in order to let it temper. If you add the Jell-O too quickly, it will seize and get lumpy, and your cheesecake will not set properly.
- You can make individual servings by dividing the crust and filling it into 10 small containers. Clear glasses would make a pretty presentation!
- You can make a different flavored cheesecake by changing out the Jell-O flavor!
How Do I Store No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake?
You can store any leftover no-bake Jell-o cheesecake well covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Don’t Miss More Cheesecake Recipes
- Best-Ever New York Cheesecake
- No-Bake Ube Cheesecake
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easiest No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
And don’t forget to buy my Bigger Bolder Baking Cookbook!
Full (and printable) recipe below!
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 recipe graham cracker crust
- 1 package (3oz/85g) raspberry Jell-O
- 2 cups (16oz/450g) cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup (4oz/115g) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup (10floz/282ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (5oz/142g) fresh raspberries (roughly chopped)
- Press the graham cracker crust into a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan.
- In a large bowl, pour 1 cup (8floz/240ml) of very hot water and sprinkle the raspberry Jell-O on top. Let sit for 5 minutes and then stir until completely dissolved. Let cool.
- With an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until creamy.
- Slowly add the cooled Jello to the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon at a time, and mixing thoroughly between additions to prevent the Jello from setting once it hits the cream cheese.
- Add the powdered sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream to soft peaks, and then gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
- Lastly, fold in the roughly chopped raspberries.
- Pour evenly in the pan on top of the crust, cover the pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, run a thin knife around the edges to separate the cheesecake from the pan before releasing it. Store any leftovers well covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.