Hi Bold Bakers!
I want to take advantage of fresh strawberries whiles they are in season and at their peak so I made a Big and Bold No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake.
There’s no baking or even turning on the oven for this Cheesecake. It’s so simple I made the whole thing from start to finish in my Food Processor in under 20 minutes. Also it doesn’t contain gelatin or eggs. It becomes firm by whipping up the cream cheese and cream then letting it firm up and set over night.
This dessert is perfect for summer. Take it with you to parties and on picnics. It’s really easy to make and if you decorate it with fruit and flowers on top it will look really impressive.
In Ireland we eat a lot of cheesecakes like this one. My Mum made many for us growing up, however she used to melt a tablet of strawberry or lemon jelly and mix it in. It’s still to this day one of my favorite desserts, jelly an’ all.
I used strawberries, but you can use any flavor you prefer like raspberry or lemon.
Prepare this strawberry cheesecake up to 3 days in advance. Then you have it ready to go for a summer picnic or party.
By simply decorating your dessert with some lavender and baby’s breath, it will take it to a whole other level.
I saw a gorgeous Cheesecake decorated with flowers by ‘Call me Cupcake’ on Pinterest. I got the inspiration for the decoration from her. I adore Linda’s recipes and think you should definitely check out her blog.
- 3 cups (11oz/330g) plain biscuits (graham crackers or digestive biscuits)
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) butter, melted
- 3 cups (400g/14oz) strawberries, hulled
- ⅓ Cup (2 ½ oz/75g) sugar
- 1 ½ cup (12oz/355ml) whipping cream
- 3 cups (1lb 8oz/675g) cream cheese
- Extra strawberries, baby's breath and lavender for decoration
- Blend the biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs ground. Combine crumbs with melted butter. Cover the bottom of a 9 inch springform with the mixture and put in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- Puree the strawberries and sugar in the food processor or blender.
- Add in the cream cheese and blend until smooth.
- Pour in the cream and continue blending until your mix has thickened up well.
- Pour batter over the prepared crust, cover with plastic wrap and fridge overnight. (because the cheesecake does not contain gelatin it’s best left overnight to set and firm up)
- Store the cheesecake for up to 3 days in the fridge. It also freezes well. Decorate with more lovely things on top to create an impressive dessert.
WW PointsPlus: 13
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
17 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.