If you liked my No Machine Ice Cream then you’ll love 3 all-new ice cream flavors combined with some of my favorite cookie recipes from previous videos to make amazing Homemade Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches. Now you can make the ultimate Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich treats.
- Puree the strawberries and sugar together. I like to puree mine to a fine puree. If you leave strawberry lumps TOO big they can freeze hard and are difficult to eat. Pureeing with the sugar helps prevent crystalizing.
- Stir in the puree into the ice cream base. Taste to see if the flavor is what you desired. Freeze your ice cream.
- Once your ice cream is frozen, take two french macarons and sandwich them together. Eat immediately or freeze to enjoy later!
- Dissolve the coffee granules in the boiling water and mix together well.
- When cold, stir into ½ cup of Ice cream base.
- To create a swirl mix in the remaining 1 ½ cup gently to you keep some white and some coffee color. Drizzle in the salted caramel sauce.
- Scoop into your freezable container and freeze for 6 hours, or overnight before serving.
- Now just take two chocolate chip cookies and sandwich them together. Eat immediately or freeze to enjoy later!
- Melt the chocolate gently and allow to cool
- When the chocolate is room temperature, stir in ½ cup of the ice cream base and mix in quickly. Continue with another ½ cup and mix again quickly. You will see the mix loosen and combine well. Add in the last 1 cup of ice cream base. This method is called ‘introducing’.
- Now crumble in graham crackers and drop in the marshmallow fluff and swirl it around gently, keeping nice thick swirls of the fluff. Freeze for 6 hours of overnight.
- Now just take two graham crackers and sandwich them together. Eat immediately or freeze to enjoy later!
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
1 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.