Hi Bold Bakers!
My recipe for Santa’s Milk and Cookies Ice Cream is going to be your new best friend this Christmas. This time of year I find myself overwhelmed with the amount of leftover baked goods, treats, and cookies. Be it from doing my own baking, or friends bringing things over, I always have more than I know what to do with, so I created this Santa’s Milk and Cookies Ice Cream to put those extra cookies to good use!
There is a reason Santa loves cookies and milk! It is because they are a match made in heaven. Similar to its cousin Cookie Dough Ice Cream, this Santa’s Milk and Cookies Ice Cream starts just like my other Holiday Ice Cream Flavors, with my No-Machine Ice Cream base. If you’ve never made this homemade ice cream before it is one of my favorite tricks as it’s just a matter of whipping some cream and adding sweetened condensed milk.
After making the base for this ice cream I add in a whole lot of crushed chocolate chip cookies. I like to leave some big chunks to make sure each bite has that cookie hit. This Santa’s Milk and Cookies Ice Cream is sure to become your new holiday favorite!
After the chocolate chip cookies are mixed into the vanilla base it’s transformed into something so rich, comforting and full of that Milk and Cookies flavor we all love. I hope you enjoy!
Have you seen my Holiday Baking Headquarters page? There you’ll find every recipe you could possibly need for the Holidays, from Easy Sugar Cookies to my Best-Ever Pecan Pie. Plus, get more Holiday Ice Cream flavors including Gingerbread Men and Cookies for Santa Ice Cream.
- 1x14 ounce (1 Can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 2 cups (16oz/450 ml) heavy fresh dairy cream, cold
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- 1½ cup ( 3½oz/135g) crushed chocolate chip cookies
- Beat cold heavy dairy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
- Then, turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick and to stiff peaks.
- Now you have your ice cream base add in your chocolate chip cookie crumbs.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight before scooping and serving.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.