Hi Bold Bakers!
Do you want to make something homemade and full of holiday flavor but not up for turning on the oven or fussing with lots of new ingredients? Whether you love traditional Christmas desserts or are looking to mix it up this year, this Holiday Ice Cream is just for you. What could be more Christmassy than cranberry and white chocolate and now you can enjoy it in an ice cream.
The best thing about this homemade White Chocolate and Cranberry Ice Cream is that it requires no special ingredients or equipment and can be made in minutes. This recipe cuts down on the time spent in the kitchen, but packs so much flavor. Instead of letting that extra cranberry sauce, or fresh cranberries go to waste, add it into my No-Machine Vanilla Ice Cream base and you are halfway there. I cooked up fresh cranberries with a little water and sugar for this recipe but feel free to add in whatever cranberry sauce you have on hand. The combination of rich ice cream, tangy cranberry, and sweet white chocolate is so indulgent, nobody will be missing that store-bought pie with boring whipped cream.
This is the prefect thing to bring to a party or serve alongside all of your other holiday favorites. The prettiest pink color will have them all fooled into thinking you slaved away making homemade ice cream, when really you whipped up this White Chocolate and Cranberry Ice Cream in a flash!
Have you seen my Holiday Baking Headquarters page? There you’ll find every recipe you could possibly need for the Holidays, from Easy Sugar Cookies to my Best-Ever Pecan Pie. Plus, get more Holiday Ice Cream flavors including Gingerbread Men and Cookies for Santa Ice Cream.
- 1x 14 ounce (1 Can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 2 cups (16oz/450 ml) heavy fresh dairy cream, cold
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- 1½ cup (6oz/180g) cranberry sauce
- ½ cup ( 3oz/90g) white chocolate chips
- Beat cold heavy fresh dairy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
- Then, turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick and to stiff peaks.
- Now you have your ice cream base add in your white chocolate chips and cranberry sauce. Fold until desired color is reached ( i like a streaky pink color)
- Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight before scooping and serving.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.