Hi Bold Bakers,
My recipe for 3 Ingredient Coconut Cookies is a double hit of coconut, made of just shredded coconut, a little sugar and coconut milk.
Coconut is one of my all time favorite things to bake with. Rich and creamy, while still being light and nutty, what’s not to love? Since you Bold Bakers love coconut just as much as I do, I know that you will enjoy a recipe that make this ingredient the star.
While my recipe for 3 Ingredient Coconut Cookies is as easy as 1,2,3 the flavor is complex, nutty and sweet. Similar to a macaroon, but with a little more crunch, these cookies are nothing short of addictive! Besides the taste, the best thing about this recipe is how truly foolproof it is. To make these 3 Ingredient Coconut Cookies all you do is mix all 3 ingredients in a large bowl, scoop, and bake. While baking these coconut cookies get crisp around they edges, but stay soft and sticky in the middle.
My 3 Ingredient Coconut Cookies are vegan, flourless, egg free and have no added oils making them pretty much magic!
- 2 cups (6oz/180g) shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (2floz/60ml) coconut milk
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180oC) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the shredded coconut, sugar and coconut milk.
- Using a spatula mix until the shredded coconut coconut is fully coated and the mixture comes together into a sticky wet batter.
- Using a tablespoon scoop the coconut mixture into your hands and form into a ball. Place the coconut balls onto your baking tray about 1 inch apart. Gently press each cookie down to form a small round as they do not spread when baking.
- Bake the coconut cookies for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool on they baking tray for about 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a cooling rack.
- Once cool you can store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
4 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.