Hi Bold Bakers!
I know how much you guys love quick and easy recipes! With this in mind I’ve created an insanely simple, satisfying, and surprisingly healthy 3 Ingredient Chocolate and Banana Cookie recipe, which is gluten free and egg free too. I also know how important bold flavors, high-quality ingredients and over-the-top results are to you and your family. This recipe delivers on that promise!
My 3 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Cookies are a crowd pleaser. From chocoholics, to those watching their waist, everyone will be amazed by the fudgy texture and deep chocolate flavor that is achieved by combining 3 basic and healthy ingredients. It is easy to make these 3 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Cookies. I simply mash 3 bananas in a bowl, mix in smooth peanut butter and good quality cocoa powder. I just make it into a batter, then spoon dollops of the chocolate banana mixture onto a cookie sheet, and straight into the oven. It could not be easier!
After just 15 minutes in the oven my 3 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Cookies bake up into rich little bites of chocolate perfection. With no added sugar, flour or egg, it is hard to believe how yummy these babies are. Soft and chewy on the inside, crisp on the outside and just sweet enough, I cannot really imagine such a simple recipe getting any better. And the best part, these 3 Ingredient Cookie wonders are so good for you they can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 3 large ripe bananas,(4oz,120g) or so each, mashed.
- ½ cup (4oz/120g) creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup (2oz/60g) cocoa powder, sifted
- Preheat the oven to 350oF (180oC) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl using a fork mash your bananas.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix with the banana until evenly combined. Lastly, add in the coco and mix until the cookies come together into a thick batter.
- Using two spoons, scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the baking tray about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the cookies lose their sheen.
- Allow to cool and set on the cookie sheet for 3-5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
1 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.