Hi Bold Bakers!
Cookies and Cream Frozen Yogurt has to be one of the most popular flavors at a frozen yogurt shoppe. I just love the different textures of crunchy cookie bits and creamy yogurt. This one is always my choice because you get stuff inside and on the top. I’m a big fan of stuff, and the more the merrier. Nowadays, thankfully Oreo Cookies can be found worldwide so this recipes should be easy for most people to recreate. However if you can’t buy Oreos then any chocolate cookie will work just fine.
Watch the Video
My Frozen Yogurts are made using just a hand full of ingredients and best of all no ice cream machine. No Machine Frozen Yogurt means not having to worry about not owning an ice cream machine. I like to make recipes that are accessible to everyone as much as I can.
I don’t own an ice cream machine and I’m guessing a lot of you don’t either. What I do own is a food processor. My food processor is used for a multitude of recipes in my kitchen and I love it. There’s not much it can’t do so when I tried to make my own version of frozen yogurt in it I knew it was up to the challenge. The results are a smooth and creamy Frozen Yogurt that is second to none.
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) plain yogurt (greek, non-fat or full fat)
- 1/2 cup (4oz/115g) cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey (or agave nectar)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 8-10 Oreo cookies crushed
- Add the cream cheese, honey (or agave nectar), yogurt and vanilla into a food processor (or liquidizer).
- Process until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps.
- Add half of the crushed oreo cookies to the food processor and blend until the Oreo bits are broken up and evenly distributed.
- Fold in additional crushed Oreo cookies for extra texture.
- Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 4 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 2 month.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
4 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.