This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
I am excited to show you how to use my incredibly easy “No-Knead” Brioche Dough to make an amazing dessert pizza. My BIG & BOLD Pizza is topped with some of my favorite sweet treats: Nutella, marshmallows, bananas and my signature salted-caramel sauce. As you can imagine, it’s divine!!
If you are wondering what a “No-Knead Dough” is, it is a dough that does not require any machine. We use time to develop the dough and that does the work a machine would do. Once you see this method, you will look at dough making in a whole new light. Watch the full episode below and print and share the recipe, too!
Learn how to make your own Homemade Nutella HERE!
Watch The Recipe Video!
Dessert Pizza (No-Knead Brioche Dough)
- 2 Cups (250g/9oz) all purpose flour / plain flour
- 7 tlbps (100g/3 ½ oz) dairy butter, melted
- ⅓ cup (5 tablespoons/70g/2 ½ floz) milk at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ tablespoons (50g/2 oz) honey (you can also use sugar)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant dried yeast
- Pizza Topping
- Mini Marshmallows
- Salted caramel sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the flour, instant yeast and salt and stir together.
- Combine eggs, honey, milk, salt and melted butter and whisk together well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and with enthusiasm, mix for 30 seconds until your dough looks smooth and no lumps. Cover your bowl and let the dough rest for two hours at room temperature.
- After the 2 hours, use a spatula to knock the air out of the dough in the dough. You do the to strengthen the gluten in the flour. Cover again and place in the refrigerator over, or for a minimum 12 hours, but preferable overnight. It can stay in the fridge for up to 48 hours. This step cannot be skipped.
- When you are ready to bake your brioche take the dough out of the fridge. I like to let it sit and come to room temperature before I use it as this helps it proof faster.
- To shape your dough into a pizza crust roll it out on a well floured surface. Keep rolling until you dough is about 9inches by 9inches. You can even roll larger if you wish. If you find the dough is hard to roll then let it relax for 10 minutes and then try to roll again. This is a soft dough so you will ind it is a little sticky.
- When your pizza base is ready lift it onto a tray line with parchment paper.
- Spread on your soft Nutella. Make sure it is soft so it is easy to spread.
- Lay on your sliced bananas and scatter on your mini marshmallows.
- Bake at 375ºF/ 190ºC for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Generously drizzle over salted caramel sauce and serve, Enjoy!