Hi Bold Bakers!
You’ve requested Tiramisu a lot, and you’ve asked for desserts you can make when you don’t have a lot of time, so by popular demand I’m bringing you my easy 10 Minute Tiramisu recipe!
One of my favorite Italian desserts is classic tiramisu. Rich and creamy in texture with hints of espresso, almond and chocolate. What’s not to like? As a professional chef, I’ve made my share of classic Tiramisu recipes but I always thought it took a few more steps than it should. So, I decided to revamp a classic tiramisu recipe to include all the flavor but less of the fuss.
It will be our secret, nobody needs to know this easy 10 Minute Tiramisu took you less than half the time to prepare. The few steps I’ve simplified mean I can really enjoy entertaining and not just end up stuck in the kitchen when I make this recipe as something special to enjoy with family and friends.
What makes this 10 Minute Tiramisu different from the rest? Well, usually this dessert requires you to separate eggs, make a custard then fold that into another mixture with whipped cream and mascarpone cheese…and that is just the first step. Bottom line, all you need to make a killer tiramisu is fresh heavy dairy cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar and good vanilla. Now all you have to do is whip these ingredients together, and layer with classic lady fingers. I swear to you no one will be saying “I really miss the eggs,” especially because they’ll be too busy swooning over how gorgeous your tiramisu is.
To finish off my 10 Minute Tiramisu I put a little extra love into the presentation and this too is a cinch. I simply pipe little mounds of the sweet mascarpone mixture all across the top of my tiramisu and sprinkle with cocoa powder. This dessert is a show stopper!
This recipe is really meant to impress your friends and family, while keeping things sweet, and easy on you. Maximum impact, for minimal effort! Get more great desserts you can make in no time including my 3 Layer Microwave Cake and 5-Minute Microwave Cheesecake.
- 1 cup (8floz/240ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (8oz/240g) mascarpone cheese, room temperature (see substitute idea below)
- ⅓ cup (2½ oz/75g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto liquor or Brandy (optional but yummy!)
- 2 cups (16oz/480ml) espresso or STRONG coffee at room temperature
- 1 pack Lady Fingers (Boudoir biscuits/Savoiardi. Look for eggless if needed)
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
- Beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Add in mascarpone cheese and amaretto and continue to whip to stiff peaks.
- Dip lady fingers in coffee (and brandy if using) and place in an 8×8 pan to make the first layer – you can fit about 7 cookies in each layer. Don't let them soak as the will fall apart, just a quick dunk in the coffee is enough.
- Spread half of the whipped cream mixture on top of first layer of lady fingers. Repeat process with second layer of lady fingers and cream mixture.
- Dust the top of dessert with cocoa powder using a sieve. Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours (it gets even better in the fridge and is a perfect make-ahead dessert).
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
5 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.