Hi Bold Bakers!
Blondies are by far one the most popular baked goods around. For those of you who don’t know, a Blondie is like a brownie but without the chocolate. The result is a thick, moist and dense texture with a sweet caramel-like flavor. Well, now instead of taking 30-40 minutes to bake yourself a sheet of Blondies, you can make one in the microwave in just minutes! My Microwave Mug Blondie is the perfect single-serving treat. The best part is this baby can be made ahead and kept in the fridge, or simply warmed up for an after dinner treat or midnight snack.
I’m a strong believer in treating myself to something special every now and again. The trouble is it’s tough when sometimes you just want one slice of cake or one cookie but to get there you have to make an entire batch. This Make Ahead Microwave Mug Blondie is the perfect solution. Knowing I have dessert waiting for me at home really does bring me great comfort.
To prepare this Make Ahead Mug Blondie, I combine simple ingredients like flour, brown sugar, vanilla and butter. With the addition of chopped caramel candies and white chocolate chips, this Microwave Mug Blondie is perfection. I cover this up and pop it in the fridge so next time I need a sweet treat I know exactly where to go. All it takes is 1 minute in the microwave and before you know it, you have yourself the perfect little Microwave Mug Blondie. Just for you and in just minutes…who could resist?
Get almost 100 more Mug Recipes on Gemma’s Mug Meals Collection page!
- 2 tablespoons (1oz/30g) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 4 caramel candies , chopped
- Ice cream and caramel sauce for topping (optional)
- Melt butter in a large, microwave-safe mug,
- Add the brown sugar, milk and vanilla and mix until the sugar is dissolved
- Gradually stir in flour, salt and baking powder. Stir until well-blended.
- Add the white chocolate chips and caramel candies. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 2 days. When ready to eat, microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds. If the batter looks a bit undercooked microwave for an additional 30 seconds until cooked.
- Top with ice cream and caramel sauce and enjoy!
Get almost 100 more Mug Recipes on Gemma's Mug Meals Collection page!
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
6 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.