This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Making Fudge has to be one of the most beautifully simple recipes. And as we know it doesn’t have to be complicated to be Big and Bold. Rocky Road Fudge Made in the Microwave is what Bigger Bolder Baking is all about. It’s a game-changing recipe made with simple techniques.
Since the start of Bigger Bolder Baking I have used a Panasonic Microwave. After seeing all of our creations online Panasonic and I partnered to develop even more microwave recipes. I am really excited about this partnership because mug meals are just the beginning of what recipes you can create from a microwave.
Panasonic gave me their new Microwave with Inverter Technology to make my new recipes. Just a bit of a break down on
Rocky Road Fudge Made in the Microwave
- 3 cups (16oz/454g) semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons (1oz/30g) butter
- 2 cups (6 oz/170g) marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup (4 oz/115g) roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Line an 8x8 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the chopped chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and butter to a large bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minutes and stir. Place back into the microwave at 30 second intervals until the chocolate has melted. Note: Try not to stir the fudge mix too much as it can cause the fudge to separate.
- Once melted, add in the chopped peanuts and marshmallow and gently fold in.
- Add the fudge to the prepared baking pan and smooth it out.
- Transfer fudge to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until the fudge is solid enough to cut into squares.
- Cut into small pieces and enjoy! it will keep happily in the fridge for 2 weeks.