Hi Bold Bakers!
No Bake Cheesecakes are one of the simplest desserts you can make because they’re just a few ingredients and you don’t need to bake them. We have made many Big and Bold flavors of cheesecake but this No Bake Fudge Brownie Cheesecake might be the boldest yet.
What makes this a delicious brownie cheesecake is the base. Rather then a cookie crumb base my cheesecake has a thick and fudgy brownie as the base. Yes, you read that right! A big slab of yummy brownie. The brownie recipe I used is a recipe I call my Best Ever Brownie Recipe. Now if you don’t know why I call it that then you obviously haven’t made it yet. Add it to your list. If you don’t want to make the brownies, you can always use a chocolate cookie crust.
The filling is really easy because it is just whipped up cream cheese, cream and of course dark chocolate.
My cheesecake recipes don’t contain gelatin or eggs just because I don’t want to exclude vegetarians from enjoying this dessert, that would be almost cruel.
Make sure when you make a Big and Bold Cheesecake go the whole hog and decorate it like it’s the last thing you’ll ever eat. I’m talking sauce, cream, more brownies. Just go for it and ask for forgiveness later.
- To make the brownie base: make a ½ recipe of my best ever brownie recipe. That will give you a thick enough layer for your cheesecake. Pour it into a buttered 9inch cheesecake tin.
- Bake at 350oF (180oC) for roughly 35-40 minutes or until firm to the touch. Set aside to cool.
- For the Cheesecake filling: Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a bain marie and set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed on a mixer until creamy and there are no lumps
- Gradually add in the cream and continue whipping until really thick
- Add a spoon full of the cheesecake into the melted chocolate a mix it in to loosen up the chocolate. Then QUICKLY add the chocolate into the the rest of the cheesecake mix and continue mixing fast so the chocolate doesn’t set. You will see the chocolate mix thicken up really fast
- Spoon into your prepared tin on top of the brownie.
- Refrigerate until firm, it will take around 4 hours. Also you can make it up to 2 days in advance.
- Decorate the top with ganache, whipped cream and even more brownie.
- Take the cheesecake out of the tin by running a warm thin knife around the tin. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
The cheesecake freezes really well for up to 2 months.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
20 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.