Hi Bold Bakers!
Behold! My Best Ever Brownies recipe! Now, I know the internet is full of “Best Ever” claims and “the ultimate” recipes but this really is the end all be all of fudge brownie recipes!
Brownies have always been one of my favorite treats to bake and of course to eat. I’m all about that crisp crackly top, ooey -gooey fudge-like center, studded with chunks of molten chocolate! These Best Ever Brownies really live up to their name as they are made with high-quality cocoa powder and a whole cup of rich chocolate chunks. I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t love to sink their teeth into these, they are chocolate heaven! Prepare to get your chew on!
The best part, these brownies can be whipped up in under 25 minutes using ingredients you most likely already have in your kitchen.
They require just one bowl and no special mixers. They are so simple yet so decadent. You will never need another brownie recipe and will simply not be able to go back to that boxed mix!
These are not your every day brownies, get ready to get hit in the face with chocolate! You’re welcome!
If you love brownies, and my Best Ever recipes, then you’ll have to try these recipes:
- Microwave Mug Brownie
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownie in a Mug
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Gemma’s Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gemma’s Best French Toast
- 1 cup (8oz/227g) butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (6¼oz/184g) brown sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (8¼oz/244g) white sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (5oz/150g) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (4oz/123g) good quality, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cup (9oz/270g) roughly chopped chocolate or large chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) then line a 7x11 inch baking trey with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter, oil and both sugars.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and salt then whisk for about one minute until evenly combined and light in color.
- Over the same bowl sift in the flour and cocoa powder. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until JUST combined (do NOT over mix). Fold in half of the chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, then smooth the top. Generously top with the remaining chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the centre of the brownies no longer jiggles and is JUST set to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before removing from the baking trey and slicing into 16 brownies. Enjoy!
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
84 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.