This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
My Microwave Peanut Butter & Banana Mug Cake packs a protein punch that will give you energy and keeps you going until your next meal. Also, it’s the perfect snack for after a work out.
This Peanut Butter & Banana Mug Cake contains no flour and just natural sugars. Made will all-natural, good ingredients, it is filling and the perfect single serving portion that will guarantee to satisfy you without making you feel stuffed.
Mix up my Peanut Butter & Banana Mug Cake the night before and microwave it off fresh the next morning or whenever you want your snack.
I used ground up rolled oats for this moist cake which gives it lovely texture and the oats are great to slowly release energy throughout the day.
The Banana and Peanut Butter in this mug cake make it incredibly soft and moist.
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter so you don’t miss a recipe!
Get 100+ mug meal recipes on my Gemma’s Mug Meals Collection Page!
Watch The Recipe Video!
Microwave Peanut Butter and Banana Mug Cake
- In a large microwavable mug mash the banana with a fork
- Mix in the peanut butter, egg whites and vanilla
- Add in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and gently stir in until combined
- Microwave for 45 second- 1 minute or until it is firm in the middle (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
- Top with some more sliced banana and enjoy warm
You can use whole wheat or white flour either