When life hands you lemons, make Pink Lemonade Popsicles! With no added sugar and delicious all-natural flavors, that’s a pretty sweet deal.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Pink lemonade is one of my favorite drinks. What could be more refreshing than a tall glass of sweet and tart raspberry spiked lemonade when the summer rolls around? This Pink Lemonade Popsicle gives the classic fruity beverage a run for its money. This easy summer dessert is beyond easy to make and is actually good for you as it has no added sugars or unnatural ingredients.
Making Popsicles with Pink Lemonade
This popsicle is made in just 2 simple steps with 2 of my favorite things. I whipped them up by layering fresh raspberries into my Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set, then filling the set with freshly squeezed lemonade. The frozen lemonade will hold the tart berries in place and leave you with is a gorgeous pink popsicle that no one will believe you made at home. Don’t forget to add in your Sweet Creations Popsicle Sticks so you can enjoy your snacks!
Making Your Own Flavors
This recipe should inspire you to make your own refreshing popsicles. There are endless ways to alter this recipe. Feel free to add other types of fruit or even fresh mint or coconut milk. I added a touch lime and lemon zest to my lemonade to give it an extra zing. I highly encourage you and the kids to get in the kitchen and experiment!
How Long Can You Keep Popsicles in the Freezer?
These popsicles will last you all summer long as they can be kept in the fridge for up to 6 weeks. They are the ideal for everything: from summer parties, bachelorette parties, baby showers, last minute entertaining or healthy snacks for kids (and don’t forget – you!).
Check out my other popsicle recipes:
- 2 cups (16floz/450ml) lemonade (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 cup (5oz/142g) fresh raspberries
- zest of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 lime
- Transfer your lemonade to a small jug. Using your Goodcook Grater/Zester zest 1 whole lime and one whole lemon into the lemonade.
- Next, assemble your popsicle: Fill 4 molds of the Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set with Wooden Sticks and raspberries (12-14 berries per mold).
- Then, gently pour the lemonade mixture over the berries filling the popsicle molds just below the top.
- Place the top on the popsicle molds and gently insert the Sweet Creations 50 Count Pattern Wooden Popsicle Sticks.
- Freeze popsicles for a minimum of 6 hours.
- To remove from the mold simply allow to defrost for 5 -10 minutes then gently pull out of the setting. If you have any trouble getting the popsicles out, run them under hot water for 5-10 seconds then pull the popsicles out. Enjoy!
- These will keep for up to 6 weeks in the freezer.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.