Cool down with sweet tea and homemade popsicles. My Ginger Peach Tea Popsicles are made of real fruit and all natural ingredients for pure refreshment.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Summer is coming in hot and I’ve got just the recipe to cool you down. All you peach-tea lovers are in for a treat because this homemade popsicle is sure to become a family favorite. My Ginger Peach Tea Popsicles are made with just a few all-natural ingredients. These healthy snacks are something you will love sharing with your kids, friends, and family all summer long!
How to Make Popsicles
This easy dessert is an absolute winner as the fragrant ingredients do all of the work. First of all, you can’t have a Ginger Peach Tea Popsicle without tea! This popsicle features freshly brewed peach tea and infused with zesty grated ginger and a squeeze of tart lemon. The aromatic peach tea and poignant ginger are one of my favorite combinations. To take things to the next level, I puree fresh peaches and mix it in with the tea. What you’re left with is fruity liquid gold. There’s really nothing more to it. With my sweet puree and flavorful tea, this refreshing mixture is ready to be assembled. I pour the mix into my Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set with Wooden Sticks then add in my Sweet Creations Popsicle Sticks.
Making a Healthy Dessert
Without even meaning to be, my Ginger Peach Popsicle Recipe is actually good for you. My sweet tea popsicles are both hydrating and free of added sugar. Although they have so much flavor, they have none of the added ingredients or preservatives you might see in store-bought popsicles.
How Long Can You Keep Popsicles in the Freezer?
These popsicles can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 weeks. I love to make a big batch ahead of time and bring share them all summer long at pool parties, BBQ’s and of course the beach.
Check out my other popsicle recipes:
- 2 peach tea bags
- 1 cup (8floz/225ml) water
- ¼ cup (21/2oz/71g) honey
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, grated
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 cup (5oz/142g) frozen or fresh peaches, pureed
- In a small jug steep 2 tea bags in hot water. Add
inthe honey, grate and add the ginger using a GoodCook Grater/ Zester, and squeeze in the juice of 1 lemon. Set aside to infuse.
- In a small food processor or blender
- Once steeped and cooled, combine the peach puree and the tea.
- Next, assemble the popsicles: Gently fill 4 of the Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set with Wooden Sticks with the peach and tea mixture, being sure to fill just below the top. Cover the mold with the top then insert the Sweet Creations 50 Count Pattern Wooden Popsicle Sticks.
- Freeze popsicles for a minimum of 6 hours.
- To remove from the mold simply allow to defrost for 5-10 minutes then gently pull out your popsicles. If you have any trouble getting the popsicles out, run them under hot water for 5-10 seconds then pull the popsicles out. Enjoy!
- These will keep for up to 6 weeks in the freezer.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.