This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
By now you must know I have you covered for any type of Mug Meal you’re looking for. Over the past few years, I’ve received tons of requests for your favorite flavors and one of the most popular has been a S’more Mug Cake. I know exactly what you’re looking for: a fudgy chocolatey cake, a graham cracker crust and of course, tons of marshmallows. You get all that and more with my S’more Mug Cake recipe, and just like my other mug recipes it only takes a few minutes to make.
Who would have ever thought a professional chef from Ireland would be creating Microwave Mug Recipes? Not me, that’s for sure. But when a fan first requested that I make a cake without an oven, I challenged myself to make recipes that were truly game-changing or “Bold” as I would say. It’s only been a year since I branched out from Mug Cakes and Breakfasts to entire Mug Meals. My Microwave Mug Meals video released last January has been viewed more than 3 million times and it really got me thinking about all the real food you can make fast. And I thought, why not bring together some of your favorite mug recipes with a ton of new ones in my first e-book, Gemma’s Mug Meals. You’ll find classics like Mug Pizza and Mug Donut (Mugnut) as well as hopefully some new favorites like a Salted-Caramel Mug Cake, Indian Curry, Vegetarian Chili and of course this S’more Mug Cake.
Enjoy a FREE sampler of my Gemma’s Mug Meals e-book below. You’ll get a FREE downloadable PDF including my S’more Mug Cake recipe along with a preview of the other recipes in the book. I hope you enjoy this little gift from me. I really appreciate all of you being part of the Bold Baking Community!
Watch The Recipe Video!
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
- 3 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs
- 3 marshmallows
- In a microwavable mug mix together all of the ingredients..
- If you don’t want to cook them off straight away, then place them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary).
- Once the mug cake is firm, sprinkle over the cookie crumbs and place on the marshmallows.
- Microwave for another 20 seconds to make the marshmallows soft and fluffy.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream & enjoy!