Hi Bold Bakers!
The weather is starting to heat up in Los Angeles so myself and Kevin took a day off and headed to Disneyland. YES, we are those grown ups who don’t have children and have season passes to Disneyland.
I have a hit list of Disney’s favorite treats: turkey legs, Mickey Mouse ice cream bar and caramel corn. This trip I tried Dole Whip for the first time. Little did I know this is one of Disneyland’s most popular park treats. Dole Whip is a frozen whipped pineapple (similar to soft serve) that is perfect when it is 90F out and you have been queuing up most of the day.
Pineapple Dole Whip is not only a delicious Summer treat, it requires just 2 ingredients, it’s dairy free and suitable for vegans. It is extremely fast to make, and you don’t need to wait for it to freeze, you can enjoy it straight away. So now you don’t have to trek to Disneyland to enjoy your favorite frozen treat. Just whip up some of your own! And make sure to sign up for my newsletter to get more exclusive content and the latest Bold Baking news! So let’s get started.
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE BELOW
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE!
Be sure to check out my other FROZEN TREATS & HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES:
- Homemade Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Machine
- Homemade Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- Homemade Ice Cream (No Machine) Party!
- Homemade Milkshakes
- 5 Homemade Popsicles
- Dairy-Free Coconut Homemade Ice Cream
Don’t miss a new recipe!
Join the Bold Baking Community for FREE Bonus Features!
- 4 cups (16oz/450g ) small chunks frozen Pineapple
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) of low fat coconut milk (or milk of choice, almond, regular)
- *weight notes at the bottom of recipe
- Place the coconut milk and frozen chunks of pineapple into a food processor or high powered blender. (the pineapple has to be frozen)
- Turn on food processor and blend until the consistency becomes creamy.
- You will have to stop several times and scoop down the pineapple.
- Keep blending until all of the pineapple chunks are gone and the mix is smooth.
- Enjoy immediately as it is ‘soft serve’ and should be eaten straight away.
- If you want to freeze a little you can, just know it does freeze solid once frozen and is no longer soft.
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.