Make my amazing Microwave Mug Pizza recipe in just minutes for real food fast!
Hi Bold Bakers!
Homemade Pizza made in a microwave? Oh Yeah, and it’s INCREDIBLE! My Microwave Mug Pizza recipe is a serious game changer when it comes to your meals, and maybe life (just sayin’). It is real food fast, better than fast food and you will not believe the results.
My Microwave Mug Pizza is a real meal made using good quality ingredients. This single-serving recipe can be whipped up in 5 minutes. It’s the perfect solution when you are on the go and want something homemade and satisfying. My mug meals are easy food recipes for any occasion: they’re perfect for lunch, dinner, snack, after school, easy college meals, sleep overs, pizza party, or even Birthday parties!
How to Make Pizza in a Mug
Get ready–it’s really easy! Use your favorite microwavable mug. Mix up a pizza crust with just a few ingredients you already have on hand. And then you can customize your Microwave Mug Pizza with your favorite toppings. I’m a fan of a classic pepperoni pizza but mushroom is a close second. And I even have an easy 5-Minute Pizza Sauce recipe you can make in no time! Now you can enjoy microwave pizza anytime, anywhere.
If you are reading this far down the post and are still wondering what can pizza from a microwave be like then scroll down to the recipe and take 5 minutes to make it. Then later, scroll down to the comments and tell me how much you loved it and share this recipe.
Get more 100 more microwave mug recipes at my Gemma’s Mug Meals Collection page!
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/16 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marinara sauce
- 1 generous tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 mini pepperoni
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian herbs (basil or oregano will work)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a microwavable mug
- Add in the milk and oil with mix together. There might be some lump but that is ok
- Spoon on the marinara sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter
- Sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni and dried herbs
- Microwave for 1 minute 10-20 seconds, or until it rises up and the topping are bubbling (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
- Enjoy straight away!
Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.
⅛ teaspoon is simply a ½ of a ¼ teaspoon
1/16 teaspoon is simply a ¼ of a ¼ teaspoon
GET my FREE Mug Meals e-book featuring 30 Mug Meals for Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner and Dessert including 10 exclusive recipes!
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
45 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.