Hi Bold Bakers!
This indulgent Chocolate Brownie is a single serving of heaven just for you and possibly the best, fudgiest Brownie ever (other than my Best-Ever Brownies). It’s my 1 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie!
Everyone loves a Chocolate Brownie! Whether you are a chewy brownie lover or a fudgy gooey Brownie lover, at the end of the day we all love the same cake. The fact that you can mix it in less than 5 minutes and cook it in 1 minute seems too good to be true, but it’s not!
Cakes made in the microwave are no longer dried wrinkled up cake at the bottom of your mug. My 100+ Mug cake recipes are sophisticated, delicious and something that you will not believe was made in a microwave in minutes.
In addition to my Microwave Mug Chocolate Brownie, make sure to check out my all-new Nutella Mug Brownie!
Take the 5 minutes it takes to make this mug cake to make your day or share it with someone else.
Want More Mug Recipes?
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
- 3 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chocolate chips
- In a microwavable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement) mix together all of the ingredients.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- If you don’t want to cook them off straight away, then place them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary). Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream & enjoy!
Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook
Nutritional value: The calories are high preserving due to sugar and oil. To lower these you can use more natural sugars and oil like coconut.
GET my FREE Mug Meals e-book featuring 30 Mug Meals for Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner and Dessert including 10 exclusive recipes!
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
40 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.