Hi Bold Bakers!
If you’re like me you love spoiling your pets. I find making wholesome and satisfying treats for my friends and family is just as much fun as making them for my dog. With this in mind I’ve whipped up 3 incredible no-bake frozen doggy treat recipes you will not believe.
I love this recipe for doggy treats! Just like a smoothie you and I would drink, this doggy treat blends simple ingredients your dog will love. Made with just 2 ingredients, raspberries and chicken stock, these frozen dog treats come together in only 5 minutes! After a quick mash together these are poured into adorable doggy treat molds and frozen. And of course you can always use an ice tray or paper cups.
You will love making these but more importantly your pets will go crazy for them! You can feel great about making these for your pups as not only will they love the taste but they are actually full of health benefits. Just as fresh berries act as superfoods for humans they pack a punch for your pets! All the antioxidants and fiber boast the same benefits for your dog’s body.
If you like cooking for your dog, you will love this recipe. So simple to whip up and so good for your puppies, you will have no more need for store bought treats.
Buy the Dog Bone Mold I used for these recipes on Amazon.com!
- 1 cup (8floz/240mlz) chicken stock
- 1 cup (5oz/150g) fresh or frozen defrosted raspberries
- In a small food mash up the raspberries and then pour in the chicken stock.
- Mix until evenly combined and uniform in color.
- Pour into dog bone molds, filling to the top.
- Freeze for a minimum of 5 hours or overnight.
- To remove tap on the counter to loosen then turn out. If you have any trouble, quickly run the mold under warm water to help the treats release then turn out.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.