This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
You know what’s better than a chocolate chip cookie? A chocolate chip cookie that takes 10 minutes to make, requires no baking and is made with a few wholesome ingredients. My Chocolate Chip No Bake Cookies are practically a miracle — even I can’t believe how good they are!
Making No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
These no bake cookies are made of butter, brown sugar, a splash of milk, oat flour and chocolate chips. All of the ingredients in these chocolate chip cookies are safe to eat raw. Since eggs and flour are omitted, no heat treatment is required for this recipe. Plus, the mix of brown sugar, butter and milk are binding enough to hold this cookie together well. Add that to the fact that there is no oven needed, and it’s win, win, win.
How Do You Make Oat Flour?
Oat flour is what makes this no-bake cookie recipe both gluten-free and flourless. Oat flour is a naturally tasty and healthy flour alternative and it is so easy to make. All I do is grind up my rolled oats in my blender or food processor. You have oat flour once the oats have been ground into a fine powder. Oat flour will keep well for ages if stored in an airtight container and is a great addition to all kinds of baked goods.
What Can I Add to These Cookies?
I love the simplicity of these No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies and I can definitely see adding raisins, walnuts or pecans to them. The beauty of this one-bowl-wonder is you can really make it your own. Whatever you like in your cookies, I say add it in!
Check out my other recipes if you like my cookies:
Watch The Recipe Video!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt together the butter and brown sugar. This should take roughly 1 minute.. Whisk together then add the milk and vanilla.
- Once the wet ingredients are combined add in the oat flour and salt, stirring until just incorporated. Once the dough has formed gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon measure scoop 2 tablespoons of dough into your hand. Roll into a ball then place on the lined baking tray and press down into a 1/2 inch thick disc.
- Repeat the process until you've used all of the cookie dough. Top with additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for a minimum of 20 minutes. Enjoy!
- These cookies can be kept covered and stored in the fridge for up to 10 days.