Hi Bold Bakers!
I want Bigger Bolder Baking to be your go-to destination for recipes this holiday season. So I added LOADS of new festive cookie recipes, including this gem, for Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies, to my Holiday Baking Headquarters page.
You will love the taste of this classic combination of cranberry and white chocolate. What could be more seasonal than lovely sweet and tart, bright red dried cranberries? Your kitchen will smell like heaven, and paired with smooth, sweet, white chocolate and the softest most chewy cookie dough to date, my Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookie is a new classic.
I know we all love a bakery style chocolate chip cookie and this one really raises the bar. These bright flavors are game changing and the texture of this cookie is like nothing else. Made with a combination of rich brown sugar, white sugar, just one egg and lots of butter, this cookie has all the chew you love. My Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies remain doughy and thick even after baking, which is pretty special if you ask me.
This year, instead of going to the store to buy your usual cookies, bake my super star cookies instead. You can make my cookie dough well in advance, it will happily sit in the fridge overnight. You can then bake them off at your leisure. Better yet, I love to freeze some of this dough, so anytime I need a chewy Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookie it is truly just 10 minutes away!
Get more Holiday Cookies and baking tips and tricks at my Holiday Baking Headquarters page.
- ¾ cup 6oz/180g) butter,room temperature
- ½ cup (3oz/90g) brown sugar
- ½ cup (4oz/120g) white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups (10oz/300g) flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (5oz/150g) dried cranberries
- 1 cup (6oz/180g) white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar & white sugar with a large whisk or electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and egg then mix combine.
- In another medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet until a soft dough has formed.
- Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chip by hand.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC) and line two baking sheets parchment paper.
- Remove chilled dough from fridge and roll into tablespoon-sized balls. Place onto the cookie sheets about 1½ inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cookies may appear slightly undone, but do not over-bake them!
- Allow cookies to set on the baking sheets for about 10 minutes or so before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.