This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
You read it right, this is my recipe for homemade Funfetti Rice Krispies Treats! If you love that sweet funfetti cake flavor and enjoy classic Rice Krispies Treats you will go nuts for these! We all know and love the classic Rice Krispies Treat. They are perfect for back to school lunches, after school snacks, or to easily whip them up for a party or event.
When creating this recipe I knew I wanted to take the Rice Krispies Treats we know and love and make them even Bolder. As a big fan of Funfetti Cake, I was so excited to see what I could develop. By adding Fruity Pebbles cereal and plenty of melted white chocolate I created a new way to enjoy Rice Krispies Treats, and man are they yummy!
This recipe really could not be easier to whip up. All you do is combine all of your ingredients in a bowl, let them set up in a big tray and cut them into thick squares. They look every bit as as good as they taste, and these rainbow-speckled treats are perfect to make with your kids.
Your friends and family will love these Funfetti Rice Krispies Treats, I can’t wait for you to let me know what you think…. Enjoy!
Watch The Recipe Video!
Funfetti Rice Krispies Treats Recipe
- ¼ cup (2oz/57g) butter
- 5 cups (10oz/285g) marshmallows
- 5½ cups (4oz/236g) Rice Krispies cereal
- 2½ cups (4oz/236g) Fruity Pebbles
- 1 cup (6oz/170g) white chocolate chips
- Melt your butter and marshmallows in a large bowl in the microwave or over medium low heat in a large saucepan. This will take roughly 2-3 minutes.Stir together until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour in your Rice Krispies cereal, Fruity Pebbles and white chocolate chips. Stir together until cereal is completely coated.
- Line a 9x13inch pan with parchment paper. Pour cereal into a and press down evenly. (Don't squish too much!)
- Let chocolate set completely and cut. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for 7 days.