This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
What’s that? A Chocolate Pudding made in a microwave in less than five minutes! I mean what else do you want me to say? Why are you still sitting here reading this? Seriously? GO make some now!
Microwave Chocolate Pudding made in a Mug is one of my favorite desserts. I use 72% chocolate chips to give it an incredibly decadent, rich flavor that is similar to a sophisticated chocolate mousse.
And for the first time, you’ll find the nutritional values, calories and Weight Watchers Points for each Mug Meal with the printable recipes on each recipe page.
Chocolate Pudding in a Mug is a quick way to get your chocolate fix.
Smooth and warm, this dessert requires just 1 mug and a few minutes to make.
Make up some extra Chocolate Pudding in a Mug and have it for dessert the next day, too!
Get 100 Mug Recipes on my Gemma’s Mug Meals Collection page!
Watch The Recipe Video!
Chocolate Pudding in a Mug
- 3 tablespoons (1½ oz/45g) bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (cornflour)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cups (4oz/115g) full fat Milk
- In a large microwavable mug mix in the chocolate and cornstarch
- Pour in the salt, vanilla and milk and stir
- Microwave for 1 minutes, then whisk with a fork
- Microwave for another 30 seconds and whisk again. You will see it starting to thicken as the milk heats up. (timing based on my microwave which is 1200W so your cook time may vary)
- Continue microwaving for short intervals until it is nice and thick (always keep a close eye on your mug meals so they don't over heat or over flow)
- Serve warm with some whipped cream on top and enjoy!