Make my Homemade Microwave Lasagna recipe in just minutes! You can customize the ingredients and enjoy an easy dinner recipe in a little mug with little fuss!
Hi Bold Bakers!
Microwave Lasagna in just a few minutes sounds a bit too good to be true right? Yes, but it is true and so easy to make that I would be doing you an injustice by not sharing it.
No longer will you need to bake large pans of lasagna when you only want dinner for one. And no more washing up like you fed an army. Microwave Lasagna Recipe In A Mug will save you time and save on waste.
Microwave Mug Meals are so much more than just heating up a few ingredients in a mug. They are real meals made with good ingredients that will fuel you throughout your day. They are much better than fast food so I like to think of them as REAL FOOD…FAST!
And for the first time, you’ll find the nutritional values, calories and Weight Watchers Points for each Mug Meal with the printable recipes on each of the recipe pages.
Whether you are cooking for one, have a small kitchen (or no kitchen), or you want to control your portions, this Homemade Microwave Lasagna recipe is for you!
Another good thing about this Mug Lasagna is that you can customize the flavors with what you already have on hand.
Who would have thought a Homemade Lasagna would be so easy to make?
This Microwave Lasagna can be made up the day before and cooked off the next day to make your life easier.
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter so you don’t miss a recipe!
Get 100+ Mug Meal recipes on my Gemma’s Mug Meals Collection Page!
Make my Homemade Microwave Lasagna in just minutes! You can customize the ingredients and enjoy an entire meal in a little mug with little fuss!
- 2 pasta lasagna sheets
- ¾ cup (6floz/180g) water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons spinach , uncooked
- 2 tablespoons cooked sausage , optional
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- Roughly break the pasta sheets and place in a large microwavable mug.
- Cover with water and olive oil. The olive oil stops the lasagna sticking together while cooking.
- Microwave for 3-4 min or until the pasta is tender. Check on it half way through and stir.
- Once cooked drain away the cooking water and remove the pasta from the mug
- Add 1 tablespoons pizza sauce and spread on the bottom of your mug.
- Then do a layer of pasta, layer of spinach, sausage (optional) and ricotta.
- Repeat the layers all the way to the top of the mug
- Once you get to the top sprinkle grated cheddar on top.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes or until the lasagna is heated through. (Cooking time is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary) Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.
- Let cool for a couple minutes and enjoy!
Watch the Recipe Video!
Use a large mug because the water can bubble up in the microwave
They can be mixed up in advance for an even speedier meal
Cooking time will vary greatly depending on your microwave and the width and depth of the mug
You can bake them in the oven at 350oF (180oC) for roughly 10-12 minutes. However every mug is different so I advise checking on it after 10 and then make a call.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
6 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.