This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
I’ve partnered with Lipton to share with you a Holiday recipe that is sure to impress. The Holidays are a time for sharing and giving, and what better thing to share than food. This Pizza Pull Apart Bread recipe is made to be shared; it’s even in the name! Everyone gets to pull their own piece of pizza bread and best of all there is enough for everyone.
Watch a replay below of me making this recipe LIVE with one of my Bold Bakers, Jonny!
The bread loaf is loaded with gooey cheese and other pizza toppings. Each slice soaked in tomato sauce, cheese and pepperoni. The beauty of this recipe is that you can change out the filling with what you like, you can do just butter and garlic or make a vegetarian pizza pull apart loaf.
Make this Pizza Pull Apart Bread ahead of time, even the day before your guests arrive. Cut it, stuff it and wrap it up for when you need it then bake it off fresh for your party. It even makes a great dish to bring to a pot luck because it will travel well and it’s perfect for sharing with big groups.
Special thanks to Lipton for partnering with me to share this recipe with you!
Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- 1 round loaf of bread (day old)
- Mozzarella , grated
- Tomato or Pizza sauce
- Dried Italian herbs
- Take your loaf of bread and using a carving knife, slice the bread all the way down to the base of the loaf BUT not through the loaf. We are creating a type of "accordion" bread.
- Butter each slice with Pizza sauce. You want to do this on both sides to get a really well soaked bread.
- Next generously sprinkles grated cheese, pepperoni and herbs between all of the slices. Be generous here, it will just make your loaf all the better.
- Wrap the loaf fully in tin foil (at this stage you can pop it in the fridge to bake it off later)
- Bake at 375oF (190oC) for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and allow to bake uncovered for another 10 minutes.
- Serve straight away and enjoy!