Hi Bold Bakers!
What? Pizza made in a microwave? Oh Yeah, and it’s INCREDIBLE!!!! This Microwave Mug Pizza is a serious game changer when it comes to your meals, and maybe life (just sayin’). It is real food fast, better than fast food and you will not believe the results.
This single serving recipe can be whipped up in 5 minutes and eaten even faster. It’s the perfect solution when you are on the go and want something homemade and satisfying.
Lunch, Dinner, snack, after school, before college, sleep overs, pizza party, Birthday parties…. they really are perfect meals for any occasion
Microwave Mug Pizza is a real meal made using good quality ingredients. It’s what I like to call REAL fast food. It is good food that fuels you and keeps you going.
Don’t miss a new recipe!
Join the Bold Baking Community for FREE Bonus Features!
You can customize your Microwave Mug Pizza and add on your favorite toppings and cheese. I’m a fan of a classic pepperoni pizza but mushroom is a close second.
If you are reading this far down the post and are still wondering what can pizza from a microwave be like then scroll down to the recipe and take 5 minutes to make it. Then later, scroll down to the comments and tell me how much you loved it.
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/16 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marinara sauce
- 1 generous tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 mini pepperoni
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian herbs (basil or oregano will work)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a microwavable mug
- Add in the milk and oil with mix together. There might be some lump but that is ok
- Spoon on the marinara sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter
- Sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni and dried herbs
- Microwave for 1 minute 10-20 seconds, or until it rises up and the topping are bubbling (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
- Enjoy straight away!
Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.
⅛ teaspoon is simply a ½ of a ¼ teaspoon
1/16 teaspoon is simply a ¼ of a ¼ teaspoon
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.