This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Where I live in California, we are heading into the season of warm weather and getting ready for picnics and BBQs. So I thought it was good timing to show you how to make my No-Bake S’more Cheesecake. My No-Bake Cheesecakes have been a huge hit since I make an OREO one, and I have to admit that sometimes I don’t have the patience to bake a cheesecake. And, if you get great flavor from a no-bake cheesecake, then why not?
What does a S’more Cheesecake taste like?
This chocolate cheesecake is decadent, and paired with the graham crackers and marshmallows, it is definitely Big and Bold! And if you want to learn how to make your own Homemade Marshmallows
Can imagine all the best parts of a S’more: The Chocolate, the Graham Crackers and of course the toasted marshmallows combined with the simplicity and richness of my no bake cheesecake. The cheesecake itself is rich chocolate, the crust is made of Graham crumbs and the topping is marshmallow instead of cream. Pretty genius if you ask me!
How to make Graham Cracker crumbs!
The base of this cheesecake is the Graham Cracker crust. Where mine differs from other is that it is made of my HOMEMADE Grahams. The difference is hugs, they have so much more flavor and crunch. After they are baked, I grind them into a fine crumb and mix with melted butter to from the crust. I do this with so many of my no baked pies and its is always a hit!
How to make the toasted marshmallow topping
Get ready, because this is way easier than you think. Instead of fussing around with messy store bough fluff that is runny and never toasted, I melt down mini marshmallows. I do this super simply in the microwave, they melt down in no time to the perfect consistency! Once melted I hit it with my handy kitchen blow torch, but you can do this under a grill. The result looks and tasted like an actual S’more!
How to store S’more Cheesecake?
Since my S’more Cheesecake is no-bake it is great to keep in the fridge. Cover the cheesecake loosely with plastic wrap and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Watch The Recipe Video!
S'more Cheesecake (No-Bake Recipe)
- For the Crust:
- 2 ½ cup (71/2oz/213g) crushed Graham crackers (or digestives)
- 1 /2 cup (4 oz/ 15g) butter, melted
- For the Cheesecake:
- 1/2 cup (4oz/115g) sugar
- 2 cups (16oz/450g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16floz/450ml) cream
- 1 ½ cups (9oz/255g) Chocolate, Semi-Sweet or dark
- Marshmallow top
- 3 cups (6oz/171g) mini marshmallows
- To make the cheesecake base: Combine cookie crumbs with the melted butter and mix
- Press into pan your springform cheesecake tin (9 inches). Set in the fridge and start on the filling.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a bain marie and set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy and there are no lumps
- Gradually add in the cream and continue whipping until really thick
- Add a spoon full of the cheesecake into the melted chocolate a mix it in to losen up the chocolate. Then QUICKLY add the chocolate into the the rest of the cheesecake mix and continue mixing fast so the chocolate doesn’t set. You will see the chocolate mix thicken up really fast
- spoon into your prepared in.
- Refrigerate until firm, it will take around 4 hours. Also you can make it up to 2 days in advance.
- Melt the marshmallows in the microwave or over the ban marie. You don’t need to mix it much, just let it melt. You don’t want to mix it and take out all of the air and volume
- Take the cheesecake out of the tin by running a warm thin knife around the tin
- Spread the marshmallow fluffy stuff over the top of the cheesecake
- Note to toast: Place under a grill to toast the marshmallow quicky. You don’t want to melt the cheesecake. If you have a kitchen blowtorch feel free to use that like I did.
- To cut the cake: Use a HOT knife to cut through the marshmallow, it is a sticky job so a knife that was in hot water really helps.