Hi Bold Bakers!
Sometimes, being Bold means keeping things super simple. My 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is just that: simple and easy to make! They only take about 10 minutes to whip up, and another 15 minutes to bake. They’re made of 3 wholesome ingredients that you most likely have lying around the house, and most importantly they taste AMAZING. Who would have thought that all you need to make them are a few mashed bananas, some quick oats, and chocolate chips to whip up some crowd pleasing treats?
These cookies are a great take on the classic oatmeal cookie. They are sweet and satisfying, but basically guilt free. They are naturally gluten free, flourless, oilless, and are free of eggs, dairy or added sugars. These are a great mid-day snack, perfect for your kids’ lunch boxes, and make a lovely dessert as well. I love them because they are really filling, and keep you satisfied for hours due to the oats and their slow releasing energy.
I’m excited to partner with NatureBox to bring you these recipes. NatureBox creates delicious snacks made with high-quality, simple ingredients. Visit naturebox.com and get 3 FREE SNACKS with your first order! Also, you’ll find my favorite snacks listed on that page. NatureBox only delivers in the U.S. at this time but let me know in the comments below if you want to get NatureBox snacks in your country and I will let them know.
- 2 large bananas , mashed
- 1 3/4 cup (51/4oz/160g) quick oats
- 1/2 cup (3oz/90g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180oC) and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add in the oats and mix well to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the oat and banana mixture onto your cookie sheet and shape into a large round about 1 inch apart, no need to worry about these spreading.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cookies are golden on top and just set to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 days. Enjoy!
for vegan cookies use vegan chocolate chips.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
22 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.