Hi Bold Bakers!
Blueberry Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts so I thought why couldn’t I have it in a frozen yogurt. The sweetness of the blueberries combined with the creamy cheesecake is divine. There is something about creamy and tangy that I just love in a dessert.
Watch the Video
My Frozen Yogurts can be whipped up in just 5 minutes and are made using just a hand full of ingredients. Best of all there’s no ice cream machine required. No Machine Frozen Yogurt means not having to worry about not owning an ice cream machine. I like to make recipes that are accessible to everyone as much as I can. I don’t own an ice cream machine and I’m guessing a lot of you don’t either. What I do own is a food processor.
My food processor is used for a multitude of recipes in my kitchen and I love it. There’s not much it can’t do so when I tried to make my own version of frozen yogurt in it I knew it was up to the challenge. The results are a smooth and creamy Frozen Yogurt that is second to none.
- 2 cups (16oz/450g) plain yogurt (greek, non-fat or full fat)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey (or agave nectar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons blueberry puree
- ½ cup (4oz/120) graham crackers, crushed
- Add the cream cheese, honey (or agave nectar), yogurt and vanilla into a food processor (or liquidizer).
- Process until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps.
- Swirl in the blueberry puree and the crushed graham crackers
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 4 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 2 month.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
1 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.