This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Blueberry Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts so I thought why couldn’t I have it in a frozen yogurt. The sweetness of the blueberries combined with the creamy cheesecake is divine. There is something about creamy and tangy that I just love in a dessert.
My Frozen Yogurts can be whipped up in just 5 minutes and are made using just a hand full of ingredients. Best of all there’s no ice cream machine required. No Machine Frozen Yogurt means not having to worry about not owning an ice cream machine. I like to make recipes that are accessible to everyone as much as I can. I don’t own an ice cream machine and I’m guessing a lot of you don’t either. What I do own is a food processor.
My food processor is used for a multitude of recipes in my kitchen and I love it. There’s not much it can’t do so when I tried to make my own version of frozen yogurt in it I knew it was up to the challenge. The results are a smooth and creamy Frozen Yogurt that is second to none.
Watch The Recipe Video!
Blueberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups (16 oz/450 g) plain yogurt
- 1 cup (8 oz/225 g) cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey (or agave nectar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ cup (1 ¼ oz/45 g) blueberries, pureed
- ½ cup (4 oz/115 g) Graham crackers, crushed
- Add the yogurt, cream cheese, honey (or agave nectar) and vanilla into a food processor (or liquidizer).
- Process until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps.
- Swirl in the blueberry puree and the crushed Graham crackers
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 6 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 2 month