This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
I have been bitten by the Popsicle bug! I have lots of great flavor combos going around my head and I can’t freeze them fast enough.
One flavor combo I am a big fan of is blueberry and lemon. You might already know this because I made a delicious Blueberry and Lemon 1 Minute Mug Cakes.
This popsicle has a lovely fresh flavor from the lemon and blueberries and an amazing creaminess from the yogurt. It can be enjoyed as a treat and even for a breakfast on the go.
You can buy the Ice Pop Maker Molds I used HERE on Amazon.
Blueberry and Lemon Popsicle
Watch The Recipe Video!
Blueberry Lemon Popsicle
- 30 blueberries , hulled and cleaned
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Cup (8oz/225g) Vanilla Yogurt (or add some vanilla to plain yogurt)
- Puree the blueberries until smooth.
- Mix in the lemon zest
- Alternate adding the blueberry puree and yogurt into popsicle molds.
- Cover mold, add sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- TIP: Run the molds under warm water to loosen up the popsicles.