Hi Bold Bakers!
Spring is here and I want to show you how to make Homemade Chocolate Eggs filled with Cheesecake and another sweet surprise! This recipe is No-Bake and so easy for you to create such a lovely dessert for Easter or for any time. So let’s get baking for Springtime!
- Chocolate shells
- Milk chocolate
- White chocolate
- Dried raspberries, crumbled
- Gently melt the chocolate for your shells. Take care not to let it get too hot.
- Scoop a small tsp of chocolate. Use the back of the spoon to spread the chocolate in a mould. Do a mixture of white and milk chocolate and make a design you like.
- Pop in the fridge to set. Once chilled spoon on another layer of chocolate and refridgeate again until totally set.
- Before you fill the eggs, loosen them completely from the mould.
- Fill each egg half with your cheesecake filling and your mango jam.
- Seal the eggs together with some melted chocolate.
- Place them back in the fridge to set completely.
- 8 oz (225g/ 1 cups) cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- To Make the Cheesecake filling:
- Whip cream cheese until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Add in the sugar, vanilla extract to the bowl and beat with a whisk on until smooth and it has doubled in size, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Run a spatula under the mix to make sure there are no cream cheese lumps.
- Refridgerate until needed. You can make it a day in advance.
- 1 cup (225g/ 8oz) of Mango (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup sugar
- For the Mango jam: Puree the mango until smooth.
- Cook over low heat with the sugar until it has cooked down a little, around 3-5 minutes. it doesn’t take long. Refrigerate once cooled.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
1 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.