This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Homemade chocolate fudge is so easy to make and I’ll show you how to make it with a minimum of two ingredients in just one bowl in the microwave. Then I’ll show you a variety of ways to make these gorgeous bite-sized treats BIG & BOLD. They make perfect holiday gifts that anyone would love. Enjoy!
Get my Baking Basics!
Get more holiday recipes on my Gemma’s Holiday Baking Headquarters Page!
Watch The Recipe Video!
Homemade Chocolate Fudge (Easy, No-Bake Recipe)
- 1 1/3 cup (14oz/399g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ⅓ cup (20oz/567g) dark or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with cling wrap. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in a microwavable bowl.
- Cook on high (100% power) for 1 ½ minutes or until chips are JUST melted. Take care not to over heat the mix. Stir after 1 1/2 minutes. DON'T STIR TOO MUCH OR THE MIX WILL GET OILY.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt (or peppermint extract? orange etc)
- Pour the thick fudge into your pan. Press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle nuts, peppermint candy canes or candies on top now if desired
- Leave fudge to set for 4 hours or cover and leave it overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters. Store fudge at room temperature (not in the fridge) and wrap well so it doesn't dry out. This fudge can be made a week in advance 🙂