Hi Bold Bakers!
On a hot day here in Southern California, there is nothing more satisfying than a sweet frozen treat! For most people, the first thing they always think of when they think of frozen desserts is most likely ice cream.
And while I always have some of my 2 Ingredient No-Machine Ice Cream lying around, there’s also something really fun and special about making popsicles as well! Since they’re a perfect single serving treat, they end up being fun to eat and super simple to make! So when I created my 5 Best Popsicles for Summer, I decided to add in some yummy Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles as one of my newest flavors! And if I do say so myself, I’m pretty sure you’re all going to like them.
This recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles gives the classic Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream a run for its money! Mint and chocolate are a match made in flavor heaven, since the crisp notes of mint perfectly complete the creamy richness of chocolate! There really is something nostalgic about that pastel green mint base studded with rich chocolate that never fails to get me excited about eating dessert! Because of this, I’m sure these popsicles are going to be a summer time staple for a long time to come.
These Mint Chocolate Chips Popsicles look every bit as good as they taste, and can be made with just a few ingredients you may already have on hand. Creamy yogurt and milk are mixed together and flavored with mint extract to form the “mint” part of these popsicles.
And finally, you can’t have mint chocolate without chocolate chips! This recipe has loads of chocolate chips. When you pop them out of the freezer a few hours later, you’ll have some delicious and chocolatey Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles to enjoy! I can’t wait for you to share these with your friends and family!
Get more of my 5 Best Popsicles for Summer!
- 2 cups (16oz/450g) greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (4floz/115ml) milk
- 1/4 teaspoons mint extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup (3oz/85g) chocolate, chopped
- Green food coloring (if desired)
- Whisk together the yogurt, milk, mint extract, and sugar.
- Add in enough green food colouring to reach your desired shade.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then pour the mixture evenly into 6 popsicle molds.
- Insert your popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours until solid or preferably overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold run under warm water for about 5 seconds. Gently pull on the sticks to release.
- Enjoy immediately, or store in the freezer for up to 8 weeks.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.