This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
One of my favorite things to do around Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays is to think up new ways to use classic flavors. Now, Pecan Pie is one of my favorite desserts, and this year, I decided to re-imagine it into these perfect No Bake Pecan Pie Truffles. Honestly, I have had a hard time making these, simply because I could not resist eating the Pecan Pie Truffle filling, before I even rolled them into balls, and dipped them in chocolate, they are just that good!
In addition to that lovely pecan pie, you can make these amazing Pecan Pie Truffles, in minutes, and without turning on the oven. These no-bake Pecan Pie Truffles are simply made by combining maple syrup, graham crackers or digestive biscuit crumbs, salt, and of course loads of deeply toasted pecans, mixed in one bowl, then rolled into perfect little truffle sized balls. After a short time chilling in the fridge, the truffles are dipped in melted chocolate, and topped with even more chopped pecans.
These No Bake Pecan Pie Truffles have all the ingredients of a classic Pecan Pie, coated in chocolate, and made into perfect bite size pieces. These truffles will make a perfect after dinner treat, or very special gifts for friends and family.
Once you sink your teeth in to these amazing truffles you will instantly be reminded of your favorite pecan pie! These gorgeous Pecan Pie Truffles take pecan pie flavors to a whole new level. If you are tired of that same old pecan pie recipe, and are looking for a new spin on it, you will be delighted with this truffle version!
I have you covered with a variety of holiday baking tips, tricks, and more at your #1 holiday baking destination, biggerbolderbaking.com! Don’t miss more no-bake recipes like my Fudge and Homemade Ferrero Rocher!
No Bake Pecan Pie Truffles Recipe
- 2½ cups (121/2oz/355g) toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup (3oz/85g) graham crackers crumbs
- 1 cup (6oz/170g) brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- A generous 1/2 cup (5oz/142g) real maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups (12oz/340g) chocolate, chopped
- In a medium bowl stir together the graham cracker crumbs, or digestive biscuit crumbs, brown sugar, and salt.
- Next, add the toasted pecans, maple syrup and vanilla, and mix thoroughly. The pecan pie filling should be very sticky and thick when combined. Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- Roll pecan pie filling into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate rolled truffles for an additional 30 minutes.
- While the filing is setting in the refrigerator melt chocolate in the microwave for 11/2 minutes in 30 second increments until melted.
- Using a fork dip each truffle in the melted chocolate and return to parchment lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the truffle immediately. Allow the chocolate to set for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
- Note: You toast the pecans on a dry pan. Keep a close eye on them, shake the pan, remove from the pan when they are toasted to cool. You can also toast them in a preheated oven, at 180C/350F for 7 - 10 minutes, until browned and toasted. Cool before adding to the bowl for mixing.