Hi Bold Bakers!
Wow am I so glad to be sharing this recipe for Microwave Mug Pumpkin Pie with you! You guys have seen me make all kinds of fall magic with my Microwave Mug Pecan Pie and my Microwave Mug Apple Crisp. This fall I didn’t stop there, who could possibly forget about pumpkin pie! Pumpkin pie is a much loved treat, which is why I’m so excited for you all to try this Microwave Mug version!
This Microwave Mug Pumpkin Pie could not be easier or more authentic! Just like a real pumpkin pie this mug version combines Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Spice eggs and brown sugar. You would not believe what happens when this mixture is layered on top of crushed graham crackers and popped in the microwave. Yes, I said the microwave!
My Microwave Mug Pumpkin Pie is perfect for when you have to have that something sweet but don’t want to make or buy a whole pie. This recipe is fun and simple, even your kids could whip this up with you this holiday season.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, egg, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt until there are no lumps.
- To the bottom of a microwavable mug add your crushed cookies.
- Pour your pumpkin pie mix on top.
- Microwave roughly 1½ -2 minutes, checking every 30 seconds. The top may look slightly damp but it will set as it cools. Cooking time is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary.
- Carefully remove the mug from the microwave. Let it stand for a couple minutes to cool. Serve with whipped cream and Enjoy otherwise place in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
WW PointsPlus: 8
*notes: make your own pumpkin pie spice or use cinnamon.
Cooking time will vary greatly depending on your microwave and the width and depth of the mug. The mugs I use are small, roughly 6oz (¾ /1 cup)
This pie can be made 24 hours in advance so you can have them ready for a party
The mugs I use are small, roughly 6oz (¾ /1 cup)
Serving size: 1 mug pie Calories: 307 Fat: 8g Saturated fat: 2g Unsaturated fat: 0 Trans fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 51g Sugar: 34g Sodium: 375mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 9g Cholesterol: 187mg
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
1 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.