Hi Bold Bakers! The combinations of ice cream flavors you can create with my Homemade (No Machine) Ice Cream are endless. One flavor I have grown very fond of since moving to the United States is Chocolate and Peanut Butter. This recipe is the perfect amount of sweet and salty, and creamy. So let’s get ice cream making!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE!
WATCH My Other Homemade No Machine Ice Cream Videos:
- Homemade Ice Cream Milkshakes
- Homemade Ice Cream Party
- Dairy-Free Coconut Homemade Ice Cream
- Holiday Homemade Ice Cream
- Red Velvet Homemade Ice Cream
- Original Homemade No Machine Ice Cream
- 2 cups (16oz/450 ml) of my Ice cream base
- ½ Cup (6oz/180g) Peanut butter ( I used Chunky)
- ¼ Cup (4oz/115g) melted and cooled Chocolate
INGREDIENTS FOR ICE CREAM BASE (~6 cups)
- 2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) cold whipping cream, all purpose cream, heavy cream
- 14 ounces (1 can/ 400ml) cold sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular)
- Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold
- Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
- Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing once it is nice and thick. GO NUTS! experiment and enjoy creating something that is all you.
- Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating. Keep for up to 2 weeks.
MAKING THE PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE FLAVOR
- Combine the peanut butter and Ice cream base together. Drizzle in the cooled melted chocolate. Taste for desired flavor. Freeze in an airtight container for 6-8 hours. Keep for up to 2 weeks.
How to make condensed milk: http://bit.ly/gemmasNEWicecream (Follow my recipe to make condensed milk, either with Regular Milk or Dairy-Free with Coconut Milk)
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.