This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Strawberry & Banana always pair so well together, in harmony you might say. This Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt is made using just a handful of ingredients. It’s made using all natural sugars that come from fruit and honey. I use frozen strawberries and frozen bananas which makes this frozen yogurt thick and creamy. The strawberry brings its sweetness and that vibrant red color that makes it look so pretty.
Frozen Yogurt is so many things. It’s an after school treat, a late night snack and a dessert that scratches your sweet tooth itch. It’s not limited to only one meal time since it can be enjoyed any time of the day.
No Machine Homemade Frozen Yogurt means not having to worry about not owning an expensive ice cream machine. I like to make recipes that are accessible to everyone as much as I can. I don’t own an ice cream machine and I’m guessing a lot of you don’t either. What I do own is a food processor. My food processor is used for a multitude of recipes in my kitchen and I love it. There’s not much it can’t do so when I tried to make my own version of frozen yogurt in it I knew it was up to the challenge. The results are a smooth and creamy Frozen Yogurt that is second to none.
Watch The Recipe Video!
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) frozen banana (2 bananas)
- 2 tablespoons honey (or agave nectar)
- ¼ cup (2oz/60g) plain yogurt (greek, non-fat or full fat)
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add the frozen bananas, frozen str
- awberries , honey (or agave nectar), yogurt and lemon juice into a food processor (or liquidizer).
- Process until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps.
- Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 4 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 2 month.