Hi Bold Bakers!
Strawberry & Banana always pair so well together, in harmony you might say. This Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt is made using just a handful of ingredients. It’s made using all natural sugars that come from fruit and honey. I use frozen strawberries and frozen bananas which makes this frozen yogurt thick and creamy. The strawberry brings its sweetness and that vibrant red color that makes it look so pretty.
Watch the Video
Frozen Yogurt is so many things. It’s an after school treat, a late night snack and a dessert that scratches your sweet tooth itch. It’s not limited to only one meal time since it can be enjoyed any time of the day.
No Machine Homemade Frozen Yogurt means not having to worry about not owning an expensive ice cream machine. I like to make recipes that are accessible to everyone as much as I can. I don’t own an ice cream machine and I’m guessing a lot of you don’t either. What I do own is a food processor. My food processor is used for a multitude of recipes in my kitchen and I love it. There’s not much it can’t do so when I tried to make my own version of frozen yogurt in it I knew it was up to the challenge. The results are a smooth and creamy Frozen Yogurt that is second to none.
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) frozen banana (2 bananas)
- 2 tablespoons honey (or agave nectar)
- ¼ cup (2oz/60g) plain yogurt (greek, non-fat or full fat)
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add the frozen bananas, frozen str
- awberries , honey (or agave nectar), yogurt and lemon juice into a food processor (or liquidizer).
- Process until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps.
- Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 4 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 2 month.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.