Hi Bold Bakers!
Last summer, I shared with you all my various recipes for Natural Fruit Popsicles, and you guys ate them up…literally! As a result, I’ve decided that this summer I wanted to create five new and unique frozen popsicle flavors that are rich and creamy to the taste! By using a combination of milk, cream and yogurt, I’ve created some truly delicious concoctions for you all to enjoy. A few of my other recipes I’ve made so far include flavors like Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles and Neapolitan Popsicles. But one of the new recipes that I’m SUPER excited to debut to you all are my Strawberry Milk Popsicles!
When creating these creamy Popsicles, I wanted to make some flavors we all know and love, while also including a few that you might not have tried before. If you’ve never had anything strawberry milk flavored, then you are in for a treat! This recipe for Strawberry Milk Popsicles is a lovely and fruity surprise. The combination of milk, cream and homemade strawberry puree creates a gorgeous and delectable creation. And best of all, they’re incredibly easy to make!
There’s really something magical about mixing the smooth texture of rich cream and the tangy sweetness of fresh fruit. As a result of combining the two, you get a flavor that just can’t be beat. These Strawberry Milk Popsicles, a cousin to popular flavors like Cereal Milk Ice Cream and my Strawberries and Cream Milkshake, are sure to be one of your new favorites!
After they’re frozen, I dipped them in white chocolate and covered them in rainbow sprinkles. While they’re beautiful and fun to look at, they’re an even better treat to taste. Most of all, these could easily be the centerpiece of any pool party or beach day you have this summer. So now sit back, relax, and enjoy these frozen concoctions!
Get more of my 5 Best Popsicles for Summer!
- 2 cups (8floz/480 ml) milk
- ⅔ cup (5floz/180 ml) cream
- 2 cups (110oz/300g) strawberry, pureed and strained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup (6oz/180g) white chocolate, melted
- Confetti sprinkles for garnish
- First make your strawberry puree by blending or blitzing in a food processor of strawberries. If you can't find fresh berries you can use frozen.
- Once pureed strain the mixture though a sieve to remove any seeds.
- Next combine the milk, whipping cream and strawberry puree in a large jug with a spout.
- Mix together until well combined and pour the mixture into your popsicle molds.
- Insert ice pop sticks and freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours or preferrably overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds run them under warm water for about 5 seconds and gently pull on the popsicle stick.
- Before serving, melt the white chocolate in the microwave for about 30 second. Let cool to room temperature.
- Dip each ice pop in the white chocolate then sprinkle with confetti sprinkles.
- Enjoy immediately or store the popsicles wrapped in waxed paper in the freezer for up to 8 weeks.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
2 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.