Hi Bold Bakers!
Who out there is a Nutellaholic!? I know I am! When it come to baked goods and desserts I just cant get enough of the stuff. Even though I could eat Nutella by the spoonful I’m constantly trying to think of new ways to reinvent this classic dessert spread. Once I got to experimenting, the options were endless and the flavor packed a punch. Nutty hazelnut and deep chocolate all in one silly smooth spread means it only takes a few additional ingredients to whip up some seriously good desserts. And you can even make it with my Homemade Nutella recipe!
The most iconic chocolate dessert I can think of has got to be a chocolate brownie. And while you all know I love brownies these 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies gives the classic a run for its money.
Usually chocolate brownies are a combination of flour, cocoa powder, butter sugar, eggs, chocolate… Well this recipe cuts the ingredients down to just three! Nutella, a few eggs and just a bit of flour combine super easily to form what looks just like classic brownie batter. Infused with all that hazelnut flavor and made so simple anyone can do it, I adore this recipe.
Once baked, these brownies are perfection. The top is crackly and the center is fudgy which for me is the sign of a perfect brownie. You will be so satisfied with the recipe and you’ll just need 3 ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
If you’re like me and you can’t get enough Nutella you must give this recipe a try!
Get more 3 Ingredient Recipes!
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Truffles
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- More 3 Ingredient Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Mug Nutella Brownie
- 1 cup (8oz/240g) Nutella
- 2 eggs (or egg substitutes for brownies)
- 10 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Put the Nutella, eggs and flour in a large bowl and mix until all ingredients are combines. The batter should be thick and shiny.
- Line a 2 inch deep 8 x 12 in baking trey with parchment paper. Pour the batter into your trey. Bake at 350F (180C) for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully before slicing. Enjoy!
Store at room temperature for 3 days.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
15 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.