This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
If you’re like me you are a sucker for Nutella! That delicious dessert spread combines the classic flavors of toasted hazelnut and rich chocolate. This delicious flavor combination and that super silky smooth spreadable texture makes this one of the most popular ingredients around. I love to simply spread my Homemade Nutella on a piece of toasted bread or slather it on my favorite fruits. Even though Nutella is great on its own it’s even better baked into your favorite classic desserts. With that in mind I’ve created three, 3-ingredient recipes starring Nutella including these 3 Ingredient Nutella Truffles.
Once I got baking with Nutella I was able to make the perfect Nutella Brownies as well as moist and chewy Nutella Cookies. The best part, both only had 3 ingredients. I didn’t want to stop there, so I’m excited to share this recipe for no bake 3 ingredient Nutella Truffles
These 3 ingredient chocolate truffles are to die for. They are so simple, as all you have to do is blitz up the cookies of your choice with rich Nutella in the food processor (of course I used classic Oreos). Once combined, the sticky truffle center is rolled into little balls and dipped in melted chocolate.
Before they set I garnish them with chopped hazelnuts, man are they pretty. They are impressive enough to give as gifts or serve at a special dinner. And they’re so simple your kids could make them with you. Call it Nutella magic! I can’t wait for you to sink your teeth into these!
Get more 3 Ingredient Recipes!
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- More 3 Ingredient Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Mug Brownie
Watch The Recipe Video!
3 Ingredient Nutella Truffles Recipe
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons nutella
- 6 tablespoons chocolate , melted
- Place Oreos and Nutella in the food processor and process until ball starts to form while the processor is running. This will take at least a minute, depending on your food processor.
- If truffle mixture is too soft to roll, chill for 15 minutes. Otherwise, scoop 1 tablespoon balls of truffle dough onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for an additional 30 minutes.
- While the truffles are chilling, melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second spurts for about 1 1/2 -2 minutes.
- once chilled dip each truffle in the chocolate. Using a spoon or fork, swirl around in the melted chocolate making sure they truffle are thoroughly coated.
- Place back on the cookie sheet, sprinkle with chopped toasted hazelnuts if desired. Chill to set then store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.